All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, August 15, 2009

ABC Fast Phonics


When I first discovered ABC Fast Phonics, I thought, "What a great idea for our little friend Landon. Landon is a hearing child with a deaf mother. She homeschools him and his little deaf brother. I like ABC Fast Phonics, for Landon, because it has voice assistance while going through each lesson. I don't think it's only good for Landon, but the fact that his mother is deaf means she can't hear if he is pronouncing his letters well or not. This shows me that this website is very good for independent study for any homeschool child. Landon gets together with us and a speech therapist to help supplement in this area for his family. There are many resources available on the Internet for deaf families. If you are deaf or know someone who is that wants to or already is homeschooling, please go to Deaf Homeschool for more information and resources.

ABC Fast Phonics covers all the vowels, consonants, blended sounds, and other common words for elementary ages. Each page is easy to understand and their directions are simple for small children to follow along with. This website is completely free and very useful for homeschooling families.






The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

christinnjon August 15, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Thank you for your book recommendation and encouraging words. I really appreciate the time you took to help. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP