All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog With Integrity & Grace

BlogWithIntegrity.comBlogWithIntegrity.com has an amazing pledge that I believe is essential as a mom blogger, especially if you are interacting with other bloggers and writing reviews of books, curriculum, and products. Moms want honest to goodness reviews so they can feel secure in vesting in such products. Not only that, but the drama and gossip being flung around doesn't help at all.


Blog With Grace: Take the PledgeI joined the pledge at BWI and requested permission to create something similar for the teens in the homeschool blogosphere and received their support in doing so. Please take some time to read these pledges and pass the news around. GGM is the hostess to Blog With Grace and has some very imoprtant staements within it's pledge.



Grace has taken on a deeper meaning for me over the last few months and I wrote a bit about grace here at AGMinistries.org.




Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP