All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dry Erase Writing


These are the coolest things for kids to practice writing on. I found the dry erase board with hand writing lines at K-Mart yesterday and Timmy tried it this morning. It worked so well for him that I went back and bought two more, including these nifty dry erase markers in various colors. Their caps have erasers already on them. The dry erase board is double sided as well. One side with lines the other side blank. It's great for practicing hand writing and doing Math.

Another thing you see in the photo above is the dry erase strips made by MyActiveMinds.com. I found those at Wal-Mart for just a few dollars. The package comes with 30 strips. I have invested in many of their products and have been very happy with them.

This review was voluntary, because I actually like these products and so do my kiddles. :O)




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



4 kind words:

Karin Katherine August 15, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Wow, I never knew there were dry erase strips. I'll have to keep my eye out! They look really great. We use dry erase mini boards in our homeschool too and love it!

Sisterlisa August 16, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

Thanks for commenting Karin. Yes the strips are great! And just a few bucks at Wal-Mart. Although I couldn't find them on the ActiveMinds website. :P I hope you can find them in your local store.

Tammi October 22, 2010 at 11:58 AM  

I use dry erase markers when teaching writing, as well, except I print off a practice page and slip it into a page protector. My 6 year-old daughter then practices her new letters, and once she feels confident, she takes the page out of the sleeve and completes the page with a pencil.

Sisterlisa October 22, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

Tam, that's a GREAT idea!! I'll do just that. Thank you so much!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP