All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Free Math Worksheet for K-1st Grade

Here are two free math worksheets I created for you to download and print out. They are saved in jpeg format on 11.693 x 8.268 size and I recommend you print on larger size card stock and laminate for using with dry erase markers or washable crayons. If you open them in a program that allows jpeg you can resize them there.

Simply click on the worksheet to see full size and print out or right click to save.







The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP