All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, August 14, 2009

Math Fact Cafe


I came across Math Fact Cafe while surfing through the homeschool section of StumbleUpon. I like Math Fact Cafe because you can create your own Math worksheets free of charge. They have also have pre-made sheets to print, multiplication worksheets, and word problems too!

Their website generates Math sheets depending on the level of difficulty you choose as well as the answer keys. Don't forget to check out their section on Time and Money. These really are the best free printable worksheets I have ever seen. I just can't tell you how great this site is, you've gotta check it out for yourself. Their worksheets are good for 1st-4th grade.

*I decided to write about Math Fact Cafe, because I really like what they have to offer and wanted to let you know about their service.






The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Anonymous,  August 16, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Hello dear sister,

How about a math *fun*? It is called Times Tales. I actually discovered it several years back that covers 6-7-8-9 times table. There is even one for division. My oldest girl was having some recall problems with some of the upper numbers but with the Times Tale she made them more mature and funnier for her to remember. In the end we had a good time along with laughing and of course that is what is important with home schooling! Thank you for reading my email. ~lisa

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP