All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Redeemer Lives

From the Heart of WorshipToday is the first 'From the Heaet of Worship' Meme over at GGM and the song they chose is so beautiful! It's one of my favorites! But I also enjoy worship through another song called My Redeemer Lives by Nicole C. Mullen. This song really touches me deeply and testifies of His living Spirit within me and that He Lives!

"I praise and thank you Jesus, My Redeemer. Thank you that you still live today and that you live in me. I worship- you and adore you. Glory to our Father in Heaven!"


Music and Lyrics by Nicole C. Mullen. Video created by Doug Martin at Tangle.com

To see more Praise and Worship go to GGM today.





Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


How can you help Charlene?

3 kind words:

Sisterlisa August 2, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Christy Rose, I heard it again after I left the house on KLOVE and I cried all over again!

LivingforGod August 2, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

Great song! Thanks for sharing this. My Redeemer lives, indeed!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP