All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Science With Cooking

Science with Cooking is one of the pages at the Exploratorium website and is full of scientific fun while cooking. Cooking is just one form of Chemistry.

You can journey to a chicken farm, learn about the scientific process in the cooking of an egg, and fun facts about different egg recipes that you are bound to have already cooked at one time or another.

At their pickle lab you can find out about the pickling process and watch the pickle making process.

Cooking candy is also another fun way to learn chemistry as well as the molecular art of grilling meat.

And some people think cooking isn't a school subject. You can find all kinds of fun things to do and learn right in your own kitchen. Moms, you'll like learning about this next little goodie, all about chocolate! More educational pages at the Exploratorium. See, you can make homemaking part of your 'school' subjects. ;O)






The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



1 kind words:

Nicole August 12, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Great ideas, thanks for sharing that. My kids love cooking, I actually got my 8 year old the Dr.Seuss cookbook for Christmas one year!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP