All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, August 28, 2009

Sign Language Ebook and Classes

I am currently working on my Sign Language Ebook for homeschoolers who are interested in getting a basic introductory knowledge of the language and culture. The Ebook will include a lesson plan and the lesson assignments. You will be using an online ASL dictionary to practice the signs and I will set up online quizzes for the students. You can easily learn the signs using the ASL online dictionary.

If you are interested in this Ebook and course, please leave me a comment below. I will need to know the first names of your students so I can create my video, where I'll be fingerspelling their names. This is important to they can begin to understand the signs as they are being signed to them.

The Ebook will be $7.50 the rest of the course is free, but only those purchasing the Ebook will be able to have access to the online quizzes.

Additional supplies need to be purchased by you:
PBS Video Through Deaf Eyes (Can be viewed via Computer at Netlfix.com)
Sweet Nothing in My Ear, A Hallmark Gold Crown Video (available on Ebay)
Religious Signing by Elaine Costello (also available on Ebay)


Please subscribe to my blog so you can stay updated on when the Ebook will be available.





The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP