All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook: August 4

hostess blog for Simple Woman's Daybook here.


FOR TODAY August 4...
Outside my window... It is suny, so I openedthe door to see what the air felt like and to my amazement, after a heat wave of over 100 degree temps, it was breezy and COOL! So I opened all the windows!

I am thinking...about key points from the HOTMConference I am attending this week.

I am thankful for...God's intervening power of reconciliation.

From the learning rooms...I have been learning some interesting facts about the history of man made organized religion.

From the kitchen...I made fried eggs and potatoes with cheese, even though I am potato free for about 10 days now.

I am wearing...my pj's, it's still early for me.

I am creating...graphics for our blogs.

I am going...to The Sarah Home today to minister to the ladies.

I am reading...Pagan Christianity

I am hoping...rather praying for my mom's new house to be finalized so she can move in.

I am hearing...the washing machine.

Around the house...the kiddles are beginning to stir...

One of my favorite things...is sitting in the home with fellow believers talking about our Lord and His written Word.

A few plans for the rest of the week:My niece and nephew are with us until my mom can get moved into her new home. We're also preparing for homeschooling to begin next week.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

For more summertime Daybooks go here.




Also see:
My Recipes
My Homeschool Posts
My Homestead Posts

The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


How can you help Charlene?

0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP