All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, August 28, 2009

World War II Conversation Starter

I'd like to introduce you to Kseniya Simonova, who won the 'Ukraine's Got Talent' competition with her artistic sand illustration of the invasion of Ukraine by Germany in World War II. I am amazed at how her talent is used to minister to the hearts of the people in the audience. She receives a standing ovation. You can see the passion she has in her own heart as you watch her in this video. It's a must see and a great way to get the conversation started with your homeschool student for History class.






The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP