All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, September 14, 2009

5 Dollar Dinners


I just found this really nifty blog called 5DollarDinners! They have oodles of recipes that are $5 for a family meal. (give or take depending on the size of your family) Anyway, they are running a promotion and giveaway for one of my FAVORITE lines of kitchen products, Pampered Chef! Not only am I introducing you to their blog because I REALLY want to win this, but because it truly looks like a blog you'd want to bookmark as you plan your family dinners.

I mean, we all want to save a dime right? Maybe I should create a listing for home making blogs that I simply love and can help all of us save a bit more out of our wallets. ;O) This one would definitely be included! So come meet Erin Chase, the 5 Dollar Dinner Mom and take a look at those fabulous 5 dollar recipes!





The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP