All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ebook Winners

The ladies who won the 3 Ebooks from the Homeschool Carnival post are:

Tami @ A GoldyHomeMaker

5 Kids and a Dog

Fruitful Vine2

Please shoot me an email so I can get it sent to you.
contact {at} thehomespunlife.com

Thank you to ALL who helped spread the word about the carnival and the giveaway.




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



3 kind words:

Tami September 16, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

thank you! i really wanted this!!

Cheryl@SomewhatCrunchy September 16, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

I just had to comment and say that I LOVE your header photo!! Is that your photo? If so, where was it taken? Gorgeous!

Sisterlisa September 16, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

Thanks Cheryl. I purchased the photo at istockphoto then changed the pink flowers to red. I flipped part of it so the right side had more to it and blended in the layers. I then added the text.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP