All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, September 14, 2009

Joy

Teri Lynne is asking what makes us joyful today in her 100th post celebration. She has many friends and sisters in our Lord who are also sharing their joy with all of us. So come on over and be joyful with us.

For me, I find happiness in holding my son in my arms, brushing my daughter's hair and braiding it for her, studying God's word with my other daughter and quiet times with my oldest teen daughter. Getting to bed early with my husband so we can fellowship uninterrupted and catching up with friends. But as far as true joy, a joy I thought I once had, but now I know I didn't really have it like I have it now. A true joy that only comes from the natural manifestation of Christ my Lord. Knowing He is with me every moment of the day, being able to commune with Him any time I want. I just love Him so much. I look forward to the day when we can love Him in perfection, without this fallible body and mind. He is my joy.




The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



2 kind words:

Teri Lynne September 14, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Amen and amen, my friend! Thank you for joining my celebration and adding such words of wisdom.

Lady Jess September 14, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Very good! You DO sound joyful!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP