All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Render Unto Caesar

We are told in the Bible, from Christ our Lord, that we are to render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and unto God that which is God's. SO just what is Caesar's and what is God's?

We don't actually have money in America, what we have is a Federal Reserve Note. There are a lot of hot topics surrounding the notion of removing 'In God We Trust' from the US notes and coins.

So how do you feel about this?

Is it unpatriotic to remove this motto from our currency?

Is it sacrilegious to remove the motto?

Do you think removing it will somehow bring us a curse?

Does our US currency belong to 'Caesar' or God?

Open Discussion






The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP