All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Issue of GGM

Growing in Grace Magazine has published their September issue for 2009 with articles about homeschooling, education, homemaking, recipes, and even photography! They also are taking new contributors, so if you're looking for a fun educational way for your daughters to get active in writing publicly, hop on over and get started with submitting your application. They'll be thrilled to get to know some new girls! And don't forget to leave LOTS of comments to encourage these young aspiring writers!









The HomeSpun Life

↑ Grab this Headline Animator



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP