All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can Chaos Be Exciting?

Our lives have entered the fast paced, fast forward, chaotic ride on the carosel of life! In the middle of spiritual warfare, ministry work, ministering to others, and family visiting every couple of weeks, (not to mention Timmy's birthday) our schedules are C-R-A-Z-Y!

We took the day off on Friday and went to the Sacramento Zoo! My friend Chris came too, He flew from Philadelphia for the weekend and we had a blast! (Pics coming soon)

Our local Toys for Tots campaign is getting prepared to hit hard now that November is quickly approaching.

The local recvoery ministry is keeping us very busy and our online ministries are growing.

Our family's corporation is under way and articles of incorporation have been filed. Investors are just as excited as we are and we have put it all into the hands of our Savior, Jesus Christ. There's so much more I wish I could share with you , but all in due time. Keep us in your prayers and when the countdown to launch begins I will be sure to announce it to my readers. Be sure to get subscribed so you don't miss it!

Hint: Family Friendly



The HomeSpun Life



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP