All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, November 20, 2009

Autumn Fix It Friday

This is my first time participating in  i {Heart} Faces, although my daughter, Moni has joined their fun before. I enjoy looking through all their participants each week and it's a lot of fun. Here is the before photo and the one I edited using Paint Shop Pro 8 in conjunction with the Virtual Photographer (which is free, just google it)


Fix It Friday #37







The HomeSpun Life





3 kind words:

Bethelyn K. Photography November 21, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

What a beautiful daughter you have!!!Thank you for the comment on my photo and visit to my blog! I do not Twitter to answer your question! Best wishes and hope that you stop in again!!! Bethelyn

Sisterlisa November 21, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

oh thank you, but she's not mine. ;O)

Thanks for coming by.

Drew November 22, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

It is amazing how much a photo can be changed. I love the rich colors and creative crop.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP