All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, November 30, 2009

Blackberry


Our upcoming business is getting ready for Beta and we're super excited. Part of my business needs included a Blackberry. My husband insisted. I really didn't want one. What was I thinking? I like it. I got the Blackberry Curve in PINK, of course. Even got a nifty pink case that matches it.

Now I'm usually pretty good at figuring out new technological gadgets such as these, but some aspects have me stumped. I think I should take the free Blackberry class that the local Verizon store offers. Or maybe I can just let my teen daughters play with it for a few days then they can teach me.

Do you have a Blackberry?






The HomeSpun Life




2 kind words:

Raquel Gonzalez November 30, 2009 at 2:09 AM  

I do not have a Blackberry, but my son (a teenager) always loves to play with our phones when we get a new one and he figures EVERYTHING out sooner than I ever could! LOL... letting your daughters play with it will definitely unstump you sooner than later. :)

Shraddha@theselfloveproject November 30, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

i wish to have one...but not this time!!

good luck with your new business!!

how exciting!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP