All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good Eats


So the girls have been watching 'Good Eats' with Alton Brown for quite a while now. Jessica and I saw his new book and she says it's all she wants right now. He is a tremendous chef and excellent teacher. He teaches the science behind cooking, which is something that my high school cooking class NEVER taught us. You can get his book at the HomeSpun Store.

He has a good sense of humor and the kids enjoy watching him.
Do you watch his show?





The HomeSpun Life




2 kind words:

Devildogwife November 29, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

We (my daughter and I) enjoy watching Good Eats. Alton is a hoot to watch, and you really learn a lot. (On a side note, he drives my sister bonkers...)

Thanks to him, I always do a brine for my turkey, and it turns out delicious every time. (I've personalized it for our taste, but it's his concept that I used.)

I look forward to reading about what you think of the book (if you purchased it??).

kalea_kane November 29, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

He is an absolute riot! I bet the book is awesome. We have learned a lot from Alton. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP