All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sugar Cookie Aroma

I was mixing the sugar cookie dough today for my mom and I just have to say that the aroma of the flour mixture combining with the buttery mixture smells heavenly...and tastes heavenly too! I'll share the recipe soon, along with pics...but when I get home because I don't have the cord to connect my camera with my laptop.

Is there a specific treat that you cook, that the aroma brings you to the shores of heaven?



The HomeSpun Life



1 kind words:

Pure Perseverance December 31, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Yep! It's french toast. I rarely fix this but everyone in my family loves it. Here's the twist... it's vegan! When the lady who created this recipe shared this with me, I completely frowned. "BLEGH", I thought. It is awesome! The batter is made from cashew milk and the toast is so sweet and a bit crispy on the outside that you could eat it without syrup. Yummy! A bit costly, though, with the cashews.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP