All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, December 6, 2009

What's the Point?

Proverbs 26:4, "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him"

Paraphrased by anonymous:

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Many times an argument becomes a foolish bash session. You don't have to answer people according to their folly. If we enter into a bashing session, we end up just bashing each other down to the ground, making all of us look more foolish. Then we'll all show our experience in being foolish. ;O) If we are all honest with ourselves and with each other, we could all admit how foolish we tend to be at times.

I know I've been foolish, MANY times. Have you?




The HomeSpun Life



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP