All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wildlife

It's been so amazing to sit inside my mom's mountain home and watch the wildlife right outside the window. I wish I could show you, but I forgot to bring my connection cable for my camera. :P We have seen so many varieties of birds, several deer AND buck with large antlers, and the mountainous view is amazing.

It's also been nice to be in such a quiet place (if you can say being indoors with 6 children is quiet), no sirens, no door knockers, no drop by visitors. Ahhhhhhh a REAL vacation to relax!

So nice to have internet though. Been catching up on some of my favorite blogs too.

I will be taking a day to drive around with my camera in hopes of getting a good shot for the upcoming issue of GGMagazine. And saving some shots to share on Pix-O-Sphere!



The HomeSpun Life



3 kind words:

Pure Perseverance December 30, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Ah, Lisa. How long has it been? This sounds like a very needed vacation! There is nothing like nature! Enjoy yourselves!

Sisterlisa December 30, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Well I came here about a month or so ago, but a vacation ? Last Jan. I think when we went to Tahoe for a week with my In-Laws. But work has been at an all time high for stress lately so this week has been SOOOO needed.

Marmee's Pantry December 31, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

We live JUST inside the town limits of our little town. Literally, feet from the 'line' where the farms & woods & ponds are. There's a pond across the road & 1 house down & coyotes gather there at night, when they're not there the deep come up to the road in the early morning or late dusk. It's wonderful to see & be beeen next to 'where the sidewalk ends.'

Happy New Year & blessings from Ohio...Kim W<><

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP