All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, January 25, 2010

Census 2010

Census 2010 commercials began to run on television so I decided to look this one up. I feel that the 2010 Census website is very misleading. They do not inform you of what your rights are in choosing to not answer the intrusive questions that are not mandatory from our Constitution. Congresswoman Michelle Bachmann was interviewed by Fox News' Megan Kelley and I highly recommend you watch this very important interview so you can understand why it's important to know your rights as an American Citizen.

When you go to get Food Stamps they are required to give you your Rights and Responsibilities pamphlet, but in this case, I have not found any rights posted on the Census 2010 website. Their website is full of misleading 'encouragement' to answer their questionnaire and they certainly don't want you to know what your rights are, because they really want to know personal details about your life. Did you know that highly controversial organization, Acorn,(video in link contains adult verbal content) is involved in this Census?

Do the American people really trust Acorn to be involved in taking a mandatory census of the people on behalf of the Federal Government? Golly, do the American people even trust our own Government with asking such personal questions about us? My own 17 year old daughter, Jess, said to me today, "Know what your rights are, before you give them up." Smarty!

Do you know what your rights are in regards to the 2010 Census?
Do you know what kinds of questions they're going to be asking you?
Do you feel comfortable giving them your children's names and birthdates?



The HomeSpun Life




2 kind words:

Dana January 25, 2010 at 1:48 PM  

Thanks for the heads up! I will check it out.

Sisterlisa January 25, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

You're welcome. One question is "which language do you use in the home?" And why would they care about that? They already ask what language we speak. So to ask further about our form of communication is silly. My daughter, Jess, read them and said, "We don't speak in the home we text each other." LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP