All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Growing in Grace Magazine

Growing in Grace MagazineThe January Issue of GGM is now available, free and online for your enjoyment. A few highlights from thi sissue are as follows:

A review and giveaway from The Girlhood Home Companion and Harumika Fashion Kits for girls.

An announcement introducing you to some details about our family's new business venture, Pix-O-Sphere. Frustrated with inappropriate ads and photos on photo hosting, sharing, social networks, and stock photo sites? Find out what we are doing about that!

Dinner and dessert recipes, devotions, and inspirational articles too!

In addition to all this, Pix-O-Sphere is almost ready for Beta! Check out the article about it on GGM for more details! Our Social Media Assistants, Ad Execs, Programmers, Photographers, etc are all working around the clock to bring this fabulous new family friendly community to you very soon.





The HomeSpun Life




1 kind words:

sarah p. January 6, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

Hello,

You asked me where I was on my vacation...we were around the Whidbey Island area. Hope that helps! =]

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP