All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, January 29, 2010

Math Drills

I found another Math website that has great worksheets and the answers. It's Math Drills.com and I've added it to my online Education Share for homeschoolers. This site is different from Math Facts Cafe, which I think is a good one too. At Math Facts Cafe your child types in their answers to their pre-made worksheets then hits 'check answers' and it corrects the worksheets for them. But this requires supervision on the parents part.  With Math Drills.com you can print out the question sheet and answer sheet. 

I've printed some out for my children and they'll be required to sit at their desk with a pencil to do their work. When they complete the work I'll have them come to the dining room table with a red pencil only, and they can correct their own work. Math Facts Cafe is designated for grades 1-4, while Math Drills.com has much more advanced Math work to do.



The HomeSpun Life



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP