All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wedding Photos

My sister has posted some photos of their wedding at her blog. Come wish them some congrats please? This one is my favorite of her:





Here are the ladies of the family:



And the lovely couple:






The HomeSpun Life




3 kind words:

Mommas Soapbox January 24, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

How sweet. Congratulations to your sister Lisa!

Mommas Soapbox January 24, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Had a blonde moment.....your sister isn't sister Lisa.... LOL.... My first time finding your blog and I had in my little head that the post was titled sister lisa....

A duh moment.....

So congrats to your SISTER! ;)

Lisa January 24, 2010 at 2:49 PM  

What an attractive couple! I'll head over now and wish them congratulations. :)

By the way, thank you for the lovely words of encouragement you left on my blog. I prayed right away the way you suggested. :)

Hugs,
Lisa

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP