All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, March 15, 2010

Get Revived at A Woman Inspired

What a great time for me to get revived! It's not every day a homeschooling mom can get revived at a conference. There's just no way I could travel during our school year and AWI has these really terrific online conferences. I was so blessed today by the testimonies of the lady speaks who gave of themselves so we could get revived. It was like a breath of fresh air!

There's still time to get registered. Even if you didn't attend today, after the week is over they will be preparing the audios for you to download so you can still hear the sessions. For just $12.95 it sure is a great deal for the time you have to sit down with a cup of coffee (or tea) and just enjoy hearing what these ladies have to share. I hope to 'see' you there.




The HomeSpun Life




0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP