All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, March 5, 2010

On the Edge of my Seat for Pix-O-Sphere!

Yesterday I shared about how this dream for Pix-O-Sphere got started and I'm just WAITING to be able to blurt out more info about our upcoming Family Friendly Photo Community. This is going to be a community LIKE NO OTHER! I have searched and searched and can't find ANYTHING like it out there.

We are working diligently on getting this community created and it has A LOT of room for growth! I can't even begin to tell you how much my heart has enlarged to be able to bring this to you, my bloggy friends. I actually sit here typing with TEARS in my eyes that this dream is actually happening. It's going to be a place where we can host, share, and sell our photos to the conservative blogsosphere...and beyond!! (Yes, I feel a bit like Buzz Lightyear when I say that) lol

But Pix-O-Sphere will provide so much more than just that. And it will be as great as we ALL make it to be. It's a community for all of us, a safe community. The safety of the site is largely due to the boundaries we have legally set for it, but like with any community, we all need to do our part to look out for one another too.

We are going to have a blog as well and we are looking for bloggers who love photography and social networking that would be interested in being a guest blogger to share your knowledge with the community. I'm also very open to the idea of professional bloggers, at some point, to run the blog as a team.

And if you know of a photography company, digital program company etc that would be interested in getting involved in any capacity, like donating items for giveaways(getting ad space of course), providing tutorials, chances to have us review products for them etc...speak out to me!

This community is going to be for all of us and it can only be as great as we make it..together! The community coming together to create a valuable place for families to come interact with one another through their photos and fellowship!






The HomeSpun Life



1 kind words:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads March 5, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Can't wait to see more about this. I have fun taking pictures, so this sounds interesting.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP