All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, March 12, 2010

Photo Community Blog Coming Soon


We are doing all we can to provide the blogosphere...(and beyond) with this safe for the family, photo community, where you can host, share and sell photos. All feedback given will be considered for this wonderful community. So speak up and tell us what you want!

Coming soon to the Pix-O-Blog:
tutorials
photo contests (ages 13+)
photo spotlight
photography tips
photo carnival
reviews of photography related products

Our contests will be for ages 13+ and we will have different ability levels so all can participate.

Coming soon! Click Here to learn how you can get entered to win a FREE Advanced Membership.





The HomeSpun Life





1 kind words:

Jenn4him March 18, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

We sure need a family-friendly photo hosting site! I look forward to this. Thanks.
Jenn

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP