All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Free Life

I haven't felt this free since I was a kid. My husband has transitioned out of a decade of ministry to work with me on Pix-O-Sphere full time. In addition to that, there are other avenues of ministry that our Lord has introduced to us and are asking for your prayer support in this new life He has given us. We've been through a lot over the last year and a half and learned and grown so much. One valuable thing God has shown us in homeschooling our kids is this...they are HIS kids, we are just blessed to have been chosen to raise them.

As Jesus has been unraveling us from 'religion' He has cultivate His love in us..giving us freedom in our relationship with Him. The difference? Life went from religion to relationship. What we thought was living 'life' before, wasn't really life. We were just walking in someone else's shadow and it wasn't His shadow. It was the shadow of other leaders and what they decided we need to walk in. (photo credit sxc.hu)

We are now being lead by our Great Shepherd along the banks of the calm river of life, resting under His Shadow, and drinking from the Living Water. He is guiding us through green pastures to rest in and He is our protector. His rod is beating away the wolves who seek to size us up for their yokes and His staff has drawn us in close to Him.

He is showing us how to raise our kids...His kids, the way He is raising us.



The HomeSpun Life



1 kind words:

Michelle April 29, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

So great to hear! I will have to look into that soon. It sounds like a wonderful business.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP