All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Studies With Pix-O-Sphere

We are so excited about the upcoming launch of Pix-O-Sphere and our continuing studies of photography as a family. I recently took a photography class that was totally eye opening to gaining a better understanding of my camera. Even though we are having fun this summer, we are furthering our education in some areas that will be useful in our business with Pix-O-Sphere. Jessica is studying accounting and Quick Books and we have a tutor coming each week to walk through some things with her and we are all continuing our studies with the science of Photography.

Are you teaching your kids anything special this summer?

Oh by the way, I'm letting some of my friends in Pix-O-Sphere a little early so they can get their profiles set up and their photos uploaded before we launch. We're still in the latter development stages but enough is complete to get in now....which is a great opportunity if you want your photos promoted from the get-go. ;O) Just leave me a message with your email addy. I won't publish your comment so your info stays private.

Here's a screenshot of my profile page at Pix-O-Sphere.




The HomeSpun Life




1 kind words:

Tracy June 29, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

What a fun project for the summer. I sent my daughter to a photography summer camp a couple of years ago and she still loves taking photos and improving on what she learned.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP