All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, July 5, 2010

Advanced Membership Winner for Pix-O-Sphere

button140_180 by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-SphereI'm excited to announce that Pix-O-Sphere is about to launch! We had a contest here when we first began the development of this project and I am pleased to announce the winner from The Homespun Life Pix-O-Sphere giveaway.

Susan Godfrey has won a one year Advanced Membership. With this membership she has the option to sell stock photos, and have unlimited bandwidth. Since we are still in the development during our public beta, any upgrade we make to the Advanced Membership benefits, she will receive in her account. Susan, your AM will commence July 9th. Congratulations, Susan!

When we launch we will begin by accepting members by invitation only. So you'll want to join the Pix-O-Sphere group at Facebook so I can send your invite to you there.

And just before I sign out for the day I'll share a photo with you from my friend at Pix-O-Sphere: by Jessica Courter 
Brazil by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere




The HomeSpun Life







1 kind words:

Susan Godfrey July 6, 2010 at 8:56 AM  

Oh wow! How neat is that! I never win anything!

Blessings!
Susan
http://homesteadmomma.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP