All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 12

We are on day 12 of our family vacation and it has been the best vacation I have ever had.
girls by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

We enjoyed Huntington Beach, California yesterday with the family.
No swimming, just a nice long stroll down the strand and out to the peir to enjoy a FABULOUS lunch at Ruby's.
beach by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
It was great to have Non and Poppop with us...
pier walk by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

The lunch was amazing. I ordered Black and Blue Sliders..mini cajun cheeseburgers on King's Hawaiian Rolls...the cheese being blue of course. and instead of regular onions, they had onion rings in them, with a side of Sweet Potato Fries.
lunch by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

It was a great day and there was even had a Farmer's Market and we shopped...and found a quaint little shop on the peir for some souvenirs..
bracelet by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

And ya know the part about sight seeing that I enjoy in Southern California the most? The palm trees!
palm trees by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
But then again,the waves are so beautiful too.

wave by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

It was a very full day at the beach...I bet the life guards were super busy..
mini life guard hut by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

And so today we tackle Knott's Berry Farm! When we get back home, I'll post more about our trip..I actually tried to sleep in today..but my body said it was time to wake up..my alarm still hasn't gone off yet,,but I got some blogging done. ;O)



The HomeSpun Life








0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP