All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is Your Fridge Topless?

I don't know about you but my fridge is not topless, I use it to store items that are easy to grab like cereal and chips. But to leave them all piled on top drives me insane and I don't want to run the risk of having something fall on someone's head. All it takes is for the washing machine to be off balance and the room shakes..shaking something right off the top of the fridge and onto an unsuspecting victim. So I went on a hunt to find something neat and clean looking to keep it all organized. I found these 2 bins at Bath and Body and they were the only two baskets left. Is your fridge topless or do you use it for storage too?

organized by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

2 kind words:

Donna August 2, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

I don't think my fridge has ever been topless. When the children were little, I stored my cooking knives and medications up there.

As they got older, it became the hiding place for snacks they could only have once in awhile.

Now, it's my spot for keeping my coupon file box.

Someday, I hope I'll be able to put up something for just decoration.

Sisterlisa August 2, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

Donna, it seemed to go in that same order for my mom too. Once my sister and I were grown up, it became the decor place. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP