All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Monday will be Orange

Monday is the 'Orange' day of the 'Sphere of Color' over at Pix-O-Sphere. So I'm on the hunt to capture something orange this weekend. Got my camera charged up and ready to go. I feel like I'm on a little treasure hunt. So much fun! I'll be sharing my special orange shot on Monday here at HomeSpun Life as well as on the Pix-O-Sphere blog for their parade of color.

I met with the developers yesterday about sprucing up that blog and I'm super excited to see what it's going to blossom into. I do hope you'll join the fun with the Spehere of Color. I look forward to seeing what you share for Orange Day. :) I do  hope you'll invite your friends to join the fun.





The HomeSpun Life



0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP