All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Orange Parade


The Sphere of Color at Pix-O-Sphere kicks off and Orange is the first week! Here are a few of mine:

There's no limit of entries and all levels of photography are welcome. There's even going to be prizes when the entire parade of color is complete, so check it out. There are several weeks more to go and each color gets a whole week to enter.

dragonfly by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere





popsicles by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere





Hibiscus by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere



001sig by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

The HomeSpun Life







0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP