All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, July 26, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday

Here it is again, another fabulous Tuesday for us all to join the fun at Darcy's blog My 3 Boybarians with Sweet Shot Tuesday... here's mine:

headlight by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

001sig by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

The HomeSpun Life




9 kind words:

Sheri July 27, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

Beautiful! That bright blue is so vivid.

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation July 27, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

Very cute photo for a Sweet Shot Tuesday. Have a great day :)

Joy July 27, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

That is a beautiful picture of the old car. The color is gorgeous!

Sisterlisa July 27, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Thank you ladies! I love capturing vintage cars! I'm looking forward to attending some car shows this summer. My dad and both my uncles have hot cars they show off in Sacramento.

diXymiss July 27, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Great shot! My mom drove a little convertible painted this color, back in the day...

Heather July 29, 2010 at 10:48 AM  

I love this photo! Is it a Volkswagon? It reminds me of the square back I drove in high school:) Mine was green though and I called it Floyd.

Thanks for visiting myeverydaygraces and leaving your comment. I just use olive oil, balsamic vinegar, greek sea salt, and pepper on my caprese. I like to let the salt sit on the tomatoes for a few minutes to really pull the juices out. Great idea with the balls of mozzarella! I like to do that with cherry tomatoes too; the shapes compliment each other perfectly! Happy eating:)

ps. congrats on the launch of your company!

Sisterlisa July 29, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

Heather, thanks for coming by. I don't recall what kind of car it was..it was on the street in Huntgington Beach, California. I recall it being more of a sudan shaped car with a convertible top. HUGE steering wheel too. My husband has a 68' Chevy Bel Air as well. I'll look for Greek Sea Salt. Sounds good!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP