All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesdays

Darcy over at My 3 Boybarians has been hostessing Sweet Shot Tuesday for quite some time and I am just now joining the fun. I apologize for being late, but not only was I completely swamped with building the new Family Friendly Photo Hosting, Sharing, & Selling site, Pix-O-Sphere, but I also just got back from a 2 1/2 week vacation.We had a great time and I'm totally refreshed for blogging again.

So my Sweet Shots (although late in the game) are from Huntington Beach, California.

beach homes by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


coastline by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere





girls by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

These are my 3 gorgeous daughters, Gina, Jessica, and Monica.

If you are still surfing through the links at Darcy's and you came this far..Thank You..my apologies for joining in so late.

Darcy, thank you for hostessing this great little meme!



The HomeSpun Life







1 kind words:

inmyperspective July 23, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

Looks fabulous! Wish I was there!! Lovely shots :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP