All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tag Along

So today I wanted to find something orange to take a picture of for Monday's Sphere of Color at Pix-O-Sphere and I finally found something...and as I was finishing up snapping shots, Timmy walks up wide-eyed and says "What are you going to do with those now?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said,"You can eat 'em if ya want to."

He says, "ALL RIGHT!!!"
boy enjoying summer by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

He might just begin to tag along with me..what do you think?



001sig by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

The HomeSpun Life







0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP