All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, August 20, 2010

Bruschetta

bruschetta by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere


My Mother-In-Love introduced me to Bruschetta and I discovered one of my newest favorite foods.

Ingredients:

  • Sourdough bread (desired thickness)
  • Vine ripened tomatoes
  • Sweet Basil
  • Sea Salt
  • Butter

Dice tomatoes and toss in a bowl with chopped sweet basil. Lightly sprinkle with sea salt and toss to mix evenly. Set aside.

Spread room temperature butter on both sides of your slices of sourdough bread and place in a heated skillet. Flip frequently to avoid burning. Cook until golden brown and crispy. Length depends on thickness of bread.

Place bread on a serving plate and top with tomatoes.

Enjoy with some friends and serve with your favorite beverage.



signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos




1 kind words:

Anne August 20, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

YUM..my favorite. Love Bruschetta. Thanks for the recipe.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP