All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Creamy Smooth and Dry Roasted

appetizer by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

Ingredients:

Water crackers
Creamy mozzarella
Sun dried tomatoes

Yes, it's just really as simple as that.  Spread the creamy mozzarella on the cracker and top with chopped sun dried tomatoes.


signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos



3 kind words:

Bonnie @ House of Grace August 19, 2010 at 12:23 AM  

That looks great, yummy and easy!!! Great job. I am your newest follower.
Have a great day!
Bonnie :)

Joanne August 19, 2010 at 4:41 AM  

Simple and delicious. My kind of recipe!

Danelle August 19, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

This is one of those fabulous recipes that is so easy, but looks fancy and is delicious too! I love it!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP