All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, November 12, 2010

Disclosure and PR

This blog is written to an audience interested in the following topics:

Families
Marriage
Homeschoolers
Photography Moms
Cooking
Faith

For questions about this blog, please contact me at:   lisa422{at}gmail{dot}com

This blog accepts forms of advertising, sponsorship, trade for products and/or services to giveaway to our readers or other forms of compensation via Paypal.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.

The owner of this blog may or may not be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for reviews or advertisements, I always give honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger's own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

If I feel your product or service is not a good fit for this audience, I will recommend another blogger (or more) that I feel would be a good fit for you.

If I am dissatisfied with your product or service, I will return the product to you COD along with a detailed explanation of why. I will not disclose that information to my readers. It will be kept confidential.

Portions of this policy were obtained at http://www.disclosurepolicy.org and customized to suit this blog.

Our advertising package includes ads on all our family blogs including Facebook and Twitter 'mentions'. A potential reach of approximately 10,000+ families.

The HomeSpun Life.com
SoulLibertyFaith.com
FromThePagesofMyHeart.com

Fees for writing reviews and advertising your product with our family's blogs are at our discretion and may vary from company to company. We want to give fair opportunity for small start up businesses and mommy blogger vendors to get equal services, because quite frankly, I applaud them for being brave to start a small business in this huge market and they shouldn't have to give their right arm to get publicity.

For advertising prices or to trade products and/or services for advertising, please contact us for our media kit. lisa422{at}gmail{dot}com
signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

The HomeSpun Life






0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP