All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fashionably Smart

I really love it when I can find something my kids will love, that is educational, and they don't realize it at all. This pretty little bead set by Melissa & Doug is just the thing for little girls to practice learning patterns as well as working on dexterity in their little hands.

Dimensions: 1.5" x 5" x 6" Packaged.

- Set includes more than 70 beads and a lovely activity.
- Features a variety of shapes, colors and patterns.
- Comes packaged in a handy wooden storage tray with compartments.
- Recommended for kids aged 3+ years. (Personally I feel a bit older would be safer, or just be sure you're supervising this project due to the small pieces.)



(*This is an item from my OpenSky store and I am compensated if a sale is made. But I genuinely think this is a great tool for education. I wouldn't promote it if I didn't personally like it myself.)

signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere




0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP