All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Get Relational with The HomeSpunLife

Out there in the blogosphere are groups of people who go by 'tribes' or 'clans' they are groups of people who group up together for support and connection to help further their blogs. I think a good support group is awesome. One thing that concerns me though, is if they become cliques, face inward, and exclude others from growing with them. Growth requires the ability to expand and you can't expand far without being open to others coming alongside you.

What is the blogsophere doing?

A community grows together. In my community in town, we see this same scenario all over. Some groups become so elite that you can't possibly measure up to be included, while there are others that thrive in community by allowing newcomers to grow and flourish with them.

{I believe in community}

I avoid elitism.

Do you want to grow with me?

If you would like to be committed to being relational with me, grow with me, and develop a friendship with me and some other bloggers, let me know.

Are you willing to:
  • Add yourself to my Google Friend Connect? (bottom of my blog) I follow back everyone connects with me.
  • Follow me on Twitter? The HomeSpun Life
  • Connect with me on Facebook?
  • Subscribe to my blog?
  • Comment a few times a month on articles that spark your interest?

But not out of obligation. I'm not looking for obligated 'followers', just friends who would like to grow with one another.


Here are a few posts that will let you know what kind of person I am.
My thoughts on blogging
My faith
Photography
I'm a homeschooling mom
And you can click through the navigation bar up top for more.

Simply link up here, comment below that you are connecting with me in the above places and I'll come around and follow you back in all your places.

Link up your 

Blog
Twitter
Facebook page



signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

2 kind words:

Layton Family Joy February 19, 2011 at 6:04 AM  

I follow you on google friend connect - and I follow you on twitter!

Kela February 19, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

I follow you on Twitter and we are friends on Facebook!

You can find me on Twitter (Kela__Nellums)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP