All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kitchen Blog Listing

To get your blog added to my family friendly (G or PG rated) listing, simply add this button to your side bar in a visible location (not hidden in a blog post) and leave a comment with your link. Once I have reviewed your site, I will add it to the list.

{blogs with ads, links, or buttons that lead to PG13+ content will not be permitted}

Qualifications:
  • It should be evident that you post frequently about the kitchen including, organization, recipes, photos, appliances, etc.
  • You've been blogging for at least 3 months with 3-4 posts per week.
  • Blog need not be ONLY about the kitchen, but should have an adequate amount of kitchen related posts.
 Any blog that discontinues to meet these requirements will be removed.









signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere






0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP