All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Top 20 Favorite Blogs

Top 20 fav blogs

These are my top 20 favorite Homeschool/Mommy blogs (I'll list my top 20 favorite Inspirational blogs on SoulLibertyFaith.com)

I decided to list my favorite homeschool group blogs furst, then individual blogs afterwards.


1. HSBAPost Home of the Homeschool Blog Awards with over 20 authors, they keep us up to date on many of the happenings in the homeschool blogosphere. Their awards contest runs Oct-Nov annually.
2. Heart of the Matter Online Several homeschool authors produce a monthly digital magazine for your enjoyment and run blog articles as well. They also have a yearly online homeschool conference.
 3. Totally Tots Group blog of many contributors offering their creative ideas for home educating the wee ones.
Individuals

4. Mommy Matters authored by Karin Katherine and she shares lots of fun technology to help make our homeschools modern.

5. Sprittibee Texan mommy blogger is busy buzzing about her homeschooling and is a leader among top homeschool mom bloggers.

6. Other Such Happenings written by Marsha, Marsha, Marsha her journey in this life is one of amazing inspiration.

7. Homeschool Creations by Jolanthe, she shares some of the cutest ideas for homeschooling little ones.
8. Anne Elliot is a writer that is both inspirational and creative in her homeschooling.

9. The Traveling Praters authored by Tonya she shares about their fun on the road in their RV school. Hostess of the Field Trip Friday meme.

10. Roscommon Acres (formerly PrincipledDiscovery) written by Dana and she offers up intriguing dialogue about homeschooling and sometimes world news that challenges my thinking. ;)

11. MultiMediaHomeschooling Where you can find ways to educate through technology (new blog)

12. Why Homeschool Authored by the Cate family and host to The Homeschool Carnival.

13. Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers Well maybe Kris thinks so, But I think they are relatively normal and quite social. She homeschools children of many ages.

14. Our Homeschool Home and host blog to Mingle Monday where you can get to know many of Robyn's readers each week.

15. 5 Kids and a Dog plus special needs, and a serious addiction to technology (her words, not mine) Visit Dawn today!

16. The Homeschool Chick authored by Sue and shares a variety of topics on her chic chicky blog.

17. My Home in the Smokies by Joy who homeschools her 4 children in the gorgeous smokey mountains.

18. Spunky Homeschool has a variety blog of serious articles and a fabulous list of resources in her sidebar.

19. Homegrown Mom has a beautiful blog written from a beautiful heart who loves the Lord.

20. Fiddledeedee is my one stop barrel of laughter while surfing the blogosphere. Great time to take a break from homeschooling and laundry.
signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos
Free Ebook for Subscribers

3 kind words:

natty. September 1, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

Wow, what a list! Bless you for taking the time to put this together. I've been homeschooling for ten years and am always on the lookout for new resources and places for encouragement. It will take me a minute to check out all of these links, but it will be fun! I love reading other moms' stories.

Sue September 16, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

Wow...I am incredibly honored to have been included in this great list of blogs!!! You have a few blogs listed that I have never visited before and I can't wait to check them out. :)
Blessings to you,
Sue
The Homeschool Chick

Tonya @ Live the Adventure October 30, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

I stopped by to read your list and had to look twice when I saw mine listed...I am so humbled to be listed among such incredible bloggers. I'm off now to check out the other bloggers you mentioned. Blessings! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP