All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sphere of Color PINK


I'm so excited!! Pink is my FAVORITE color and it's pink week at Pix-O-Sphere.
I have participated on all of the weeks you can see here:
Orange
Blue
Green
Purple

and now...PINK. So here is my pink entry for today:
(I'm sharing 2 versions of the same photo that were filtered through my Virtual Darkroom)

rose by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

rose by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

These 2 are in my Shared collection which means if you're my friend on Pix-O-Sphere you can download and use for personal use and here is the one I have for sale.

signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere
Link up Get Related to The HomeSpun Life
My Royalty Free Shared Photos








0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP