All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, August 16, 2010

Sphere of Color Purple

Purple is not my favorite color. But I was able to capture some purple shots that I really like. I'm entering this one in the Purple Parade at the Sphere of Color, hosted at Pix-O-Sphere's blog.

purple flowers by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

Stay tuned for tomorrow for my entry at Sweet Shot Tuesday with Darcy.
signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere





5 kind words:

So Chic Decor August 16, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Great photo! I absolutely love your header!

Joanne August 17, 2010 at 5:45 AM  

Those are some gorgeous flowers! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Kathleen Ellis August 17, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Oh...I DO love purple...and purple flowers are the best!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day~
;-D Kathleen

Amy August 17, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

This is a great shot! I love the detail that you captured here.

Sisterlisa August 17, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

Thanks Amy. I'm saving up for a good macro lens. I do ok with the one I have now, but would like to get in closer.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP