All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, August 2, 2010

Sweet Shot

Time for another Sweet Shot with Darcy and the rest of the Shooters. ;)

I've been having loads of fun taking shots of food lately that I decided to buy a Lightbox Tent Kit so I could keep snapping well after sunset. I'm anxiously awaiting it to arrive..so are my daughters...it seems our whole household is joining the photo fun..I even caught my 7 year old son, Timmy, sneaking over to use Gina's camera...he took a shot of Jessica from across the room and I kid you not, when I caught him he acted embarrassed. I kindly looked at him and asked if he was interested in learing photography..to which he replied sheepishly, "Noooooo." Since he was too far from his subject the flash didn't reach far enough..but his sister was perfectly positioned in the shot! Yep. I think he's going to be a photo enthusiast someday too.

Here's my sweet shot today...from my Food Collection at Pix-O-Sphere..


cookies by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

Could this shot be any sweeter? Go visit Darcy and see all the other Sweet Shots that are joining the fun.

OH! Did you know there's a giveaway for a FREE admission to the Heart of the Matter Online Homeschool Conference at Pix-O-Sphere?

And don't forget to enjoy the Back to School Blog Hop! It's Curriculum Week!
001sig by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

The HomeSpun Life






4 kind words:

Sandy a la Mode August 2, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

now sure how much sweeter you can get than that! YUM!!

patty August 3, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

oh! i made cookies, too! :) yours look delish, and i'm curious about your light tent.... hmmm....

AJ August 3, 2010 at 12:54 AM  

Whoww, that looks really yummie...

Susan August 4, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Now, they look really good!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP