All photos on my blog are under copyright protection by either me or my friends at
Pix-O-Sphere.
Please do not take them from my blog. If you'd like to connect with me over there, then you will have access to my album. Thank you kindly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, August 9, 2010

Sweet Shots Tuesday

Oh Emm Gee! I keep seeing that everywhere and I think it's So cute! But Sweet Shot Tuesday has more cute stuff than that! Tuesday is when you can link up your recent Sweet Shot on Darcy's blog, My3Boybarians. And this week she introduced everyone to Pix-O-Sphere. I'm so stoked! First my husband says I get to go to Relevant and now this? What timing! Thanks so much, Darcy!

I uploaded lots of pics this week, but I always have a hard time choosing just the right one...but here's my Sweet Shot for the week.

I hope you like sea food...
shrimp by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere

I'm still building on my Food Gallery and recently got a Lightbox Tent Kit so I look forward to more photo shoots right here in my dining room.

signature by sisterlisa, on Pix-O-Sphere



The HomeSpun Life





0 kind words:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP